We hope you have had a great start to 2021!!!!
We are excited to see how God blesses our office this year. ️️
We will continue to pray for our patients and their families.
January Patient of the Month
We are proud to announce that
Ron Burboa is our January patient of the month!
What does it take to be an Atlas Orthodontics patient of the month?
# 1 Exemplary Oral Hygiene
# 2 Being cooperative with treatment guidelines
#3 Coming to appointments on time
Congratulations and thanks for being a great patient!
Winter Salad in This Winter Weather
As we enter this season of colder weather, this fruit salad will you give you an immense boost!
It contains Vitamin C because it has mandarin oranges, pineapple, kiwi and pomegranates.
* 3 cups of cubed pineapple
* 1 cup of peeled, quartered and sliced kiwis
* 2 cups of mandarin orange
* 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
* 3 Tablespoons lemon or lime juice
* 3 Tablespoons honey
* 1 Tablespoons poppy seeds
* Optional fresh mint leaves
1. Place the pineapple, kiwi, mandarin oranges, and pomegranate arils in a large bowl.
2. Ina small bowl whisk together the lemon juice, honey and poppy seeds.
3. Pour the poppy seed dressing over the fruit and toss gently to coat.
4. Garnish with mint leaves if desired.
Find the full recipe by clicking here!
Remember, the greatest compliment you can give us is to refer a friend or share your story as a Google or Facebook review!
Call us today 615-869-7277 to schedule your complimentary consultation for you or your child!
Thanks in advance for passing along this email to anyone you know who is looking for an orthodontist .
We hope you have had a great start to 2021!
-Dr. Alex and the wonderful Atlas Team!