Get to Know Dr. Alex
…as a person
As a young boy Dr. Stefan Alexandroni came to the United States as a refugee from communist Romania along with his parents and younger sister. The family first settled in Washington state but then moved to California where Dr. Alex completed high school, college, and his advanced education. From a young age, Dr. Alex developed a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
“My relationship with God defines the core of who I am and what I hope to be,” says Dr. Alex.
Dr. Alex lives in Murfreesboro with his wife Cristina and their children, Grace, Peter, and Daniel. His personal interests include learning, teaching, cooking, photography, fitness, and travel. He loves being active outdoors and enjoys training for and competing in triathlons.
…his passion to make people smile
Our office motto is: The World Awaits Your Smile. Dr. Alex takes great satisfaction in crafting beautiful, healthy smiles. He believes that each patient is unique, and he is passionate about customizing the best smile possible for each individual. Dr. Alex is a wonderful communicator who takes joy in understanding each patient’s goals for facial aesthetics, smile attractiveness, and dental health.
Don’t let Dr. Alex’s fun and humble personality fool you, his professional qualifications are second to none:
Addison-Front Desk Coordinator
- I graduated from MTSU with a Bachelors of Science in Health Care Administration.
- I am the youngest of four girls.
- I have a miniature Golden Doodle named Indie-Roo.
- I love to go skiing, trout fishing, kayaking, traveling, and Harry Potter World in Universal Studios.
- I collect ornaments from different states and countries that I have never been to.
- I am an only child.
- I got married in January 2018 in Mexico.
- I have been a Sunday School teacher since I was 16.
- I was born in California.
- I can be very quiet when I frist meet someone, but very talkative once I get to know people.
Brandy-Patient Relations Coordinator
- I have been married for 19 years, I have two daughters and one son.
- I am from Lawrenceburg TN, but have lived in Murfreesboro most of my life.
- I enjoy watching my kids play soccer and being outdoors.
- I teach the first grade Sunday school class at Northside Baptist Church.
- I love going to the beach and Disney World.
- By the age of 25 I had been to all the continents of the world except Antartica.
- I am an essential oils enthusiast.
- I had 3 home births.
- I have no middle name.
- I was voted Homecoming Queen by my peers my senior year of high school.
- I’m from here, Murfreesboro TN.
- I love to do outdoor activities like kayaking, swimming, going to the beach.
- I’ve been with my high school sweetheart since I was 15.
- My favorite food is pasta.
- My favorite color is blue.
- My 3 siblings and I are all adopted.
- I have been married for 21 years and have 2 sons.
- I graduated with a degree in Nutrition/Diabetics.
- I was born and raised in IL and love Chicago sports.
- I hate bugs and balloons.
- I am originally from Idaho. I have lived in TN for 8 years and love it!
- I lived in Alaska for 8 months and it was amazing!
- I love the outdoors, going camping, fishing and hiking.
- My happy place is the beach and I vacation there as often as I can.
- I have been white water rafting twice and can’t wait to go again!
- I am a mother of 3 awesome boys.
- I have 2 dogs; an American bulldog named Kayce and a puggle named Cocoa.
- I grew up in Southern Indiana.
- When I am not at work, I enjoy spending time outdoors with my family.
- I love to travel.
- I was born and raised in NH.
- I have 2 younger sisters who were adopted from Russia.
- I met my husband in Belize and got engaged in Thailand.
- I was a first grade teacher for 5 years.
- I have been to 48 states and 7 countries.
- My mother is from Great Britain, so I have dual citizenship with England.
- My wedding date is April 25th, the perfect date according to Miss Congeniality.
- I have one sibling, and I am the only one from my family to be born in the U.S.
- I love cats because they empathize with my need for sleep and snuggles.
- I graduated from ETSU with a Bachelors of Arts and Sciences in Biology.
- I’m from Punxsutawney PA– the town that is famous for Groundhog Day.
- I’m an animal lover. I have a cat named Taco and one day hope to own a horse or two.
- My comfort food would be just about any kind of soup; and my favorite drink would be coffee!
- Nashville is my favorite TV show–I got to be an extra for one of the new episodes!
- Aside from my husband, my Mom and my Nana are my everything!