We love getting to see the transformation in our patient’s smile
as they complete orthodontic treatment!
Caroline, you have been a joy to serve in our office. ️️
We love your new smile!
Chocolate Chip Coconut Flour Banana Bread
*1 cup mashed banana
*1/2 cup almond butter
*1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
*1 teaspoon vanilla
*1/2 cup coconut flour
*1/2 teaspoon baking powder
*1/4 teaspoon sea salt
*1/2 cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Prep a loaf pan by greasing it with
coconut oil or lining it with parchment paper.
3. In a large mixing bowl stir together the mashed bananas,
eggs, almond butter, coconut oil and vanilla.
4. Once wet ingredients are combined add in dry ingredients
(coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt).
Stir until combined. Gently stir in chocolate chips.
5. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
6. Bake for 45 minutes or until bread is golden in color
and a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Remove from the oven and let cool for 20-30 minute on a wire rack
before removing from the pan to cool completely.
Click here to find other great recipes!
Remember, the greatest compliment you can give us is to
refer a friend or share your story as a Google or Facebook review!
Call us today 615-869-7277 to schedule your complimentary consultation
for you or your child! Thanks in advance for passing along this email
to anyone you know who is looking for an orthodontist .
-Dr. Alex and the wonderful Atlas Team!