Snowy Day Chillin’
Throwing it back to the surprise snow storm we got a few weeks ago!️
How many of you enjoyed playing in the snow?
Dr. Alex was able to enjoy an unexpected week at home with his children!
March Patient of the Month
We are proud to announce that
William Breeding is our March patient of the month!
What does it take to be an Atlas Orthodontics patient of the month?
# 1 Exemplary Oral Hygiene
# 2 Being cooperative with treatment guidelines
#3 Coming to appointments on time
Congratulations and thanks for being a great patient!
Spaghetti Squash Taco Bake
* 1 spaghetti squash, roaster
* 1 Tablespoon olive oil
* 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 pound ground turkey
* 2 Tablespoons taco seasoning
* 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
* 1/4 cup salsa
* 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
* 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
* 1 Tablespoon chopped jalapeño
* 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
* 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
1. Roast spaghetti squash.
2. While squash is roasting, heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic and cook until fragrant, about 4-5 minutes.
Add ground turkey and taco seasoning to the pan and cook.
Once turkey is cooked through, add black beans, salsa, cilantro, tomato paste,
jalapeño, chili powder, pepper and sea salt to the pan. Stir until combined. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Once squash is roasted and cool enough to touch, remove spaghetti strands from the peel
and add the squash to the pan with ground turkey mixture.
Toss to combine then transfer to an 8×8 baking dish. Sprinkle cheese on top.
4. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 375 F, or until spaghetti squash
bake is warm throughout and cheese is melted.
5. Serve topped with fresh cilantro, jalapeño, green onions, chopped tomatoes, avocado and/or sour cream.
Click here for directions on how to roast spaghetti squash
and the full recipe!
Remember, the greatest compliment you can give us is to refer a friend or share your story as a Google or Facebook review!
Call us today 615-869-7277 to schedule your complimentary consultation for you or your child!
Thanks in advance for passing along this email to anyone you know who is looking for an orthodontist .
-Dr. Alex and the wonderful Atlas Team!