One of our wonderful clinician’s, Melissa, got her braces off recently!
She was in treatment for 21 months with full braces.
Congratulations on your new Atlas smile, Melissa!
Trying to squeeze in those last few weeks of grilling out?
Try adding this tasty, healthy recipe to your next cookout!
* 2 large zucchini
* 1/8 cup of flour
* 3/4 cup panko
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic
* 1 large egg
* 1/3 cup coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Take the zucchini and chop in half and then into wedges.
3. In a bowl mix together the flour, bread crumbs, salt and granulated garlic.
4. Dip zucchini into eggs and then into the breading mixture.
5. Place zucchini onto a cookie sheet with wire wrack to allow it to cook from all sides.
6. Bake for 10 minutes to allow zucchini to fully cook.
7. In a small frying pan heat the coconut oil until hot enough to fry.
8. Quickly fry the zucchini just to crisp up.
9. Place zucchini fries onto a towel to remove any excess oil.
Check out to full recipe at Super Healthy Kids.
Team Member of the Month
We are so excited to announce that Melissa and Nicole are the team members of the month for August! 🥳
Throughout the month of July, Melissa and Nicole have shown
great character qualities throughout the office to patients and team members!
Thank you for being such a blessing to the Atlas Team!
The greatest compliment you can give us is a referral or Google review!
Share your story by CLICKING HERE !
Call us today 615-869-7277 to schedule your complimentary consultation
for you or your family member! Please forward this email to anyone you know who is looking for an orthodontist .
Enjoy the last little bit of summer!
-Dr. Alex and the wonderful Atlas Team!