Homemade Potato Chips
Dr. Alex enjoyed some delicious homemade potato chips during our July break!
This simple recipe will blow you away!
*4 Large Organic Russet Potatoes
*2 Cups Coconut Oil
1. Peel potatoes.
2. Put cold water and ice cubes in bowl until half full.
3. Rub potatoes over wide slicer.
4. Put potatoes into ice water as they are being sliced.
5. Drain slices on paper towels and pat dry.
6. Melt coconut oil over medium heat.
7. Fry potato slices for 4-5 minutes until a light golden color.
8. Salt to taste.
July Patient of the Month
We are proud to announce that
Theresa Ross is our July patient of the month!
What does it take to be an Atlas Orthodontics patient of the month?
# 1 Exemplary Oral Hygiene
# 2 Being cooperative with treatment guidelines
#3 Coming to appointments on time
Congratulations and thanks for being a great patient!
Did you enjoy your last visit at Atlas Orthodontics? Let others know by
Enjoy these last few Summer days before the cooler weather gets here!
-Dr. Alex and the wonderful Atlas Team!